Let’s be honest. If you’re going to a music festival you’re going to want to have a drink. Or two, or three, or twelve…
This years vendors at Firefly include:
- Dogfish Head
- Bulleit Frontier Whisky
- Deep Eddy Vodka
- The Naked Turtle White Rum
This is the official beer sponsor of Firefly Music Festival yet again! You can get yourself a cold one all around the festival. We heard that this year they are adding Bud Light vending machines around the festival that not only ensure you get your beer quicker but they also will open the can for you too! [Don't quote us on this ... we read it in our forum group] But it this is true.. HOW AWESOME!
THE BREWERY - DOGFISH HEAD
Dogfish Head is coming back again this year as the official craft beer sponsor.. and we couldn't be happier! New this year to the brewery is their remixed version of their Firefly Ale! Brewed with guava puree and coconut flower nectar, the 2018 Firefly Ale is full of tropical notes with a subtle sweetness. We can't wait to try this!
BULLEIT FRONTIER WHISKY
The Bulleit Woody is making its way to Firefly. Be sure to stop by the Bulleit Woody, located near the main stage for specialty Bulleit cocktails and the coolest tailgate trailer you’ve ever seen.
DEEP EDDY VODKA
Deep Eddy Vodka is teaming up with Sputnik Yoga to present FREE daily yoga and brunch with a Bloody Mary bar! You won't want to miss this experience.
NAKED TURTLE WHITE RUM
Stop by the Naked Turtle Rum Shack this year for delicious drinks and fun giveaways, where the first 1,000 drinks sold each day will be served in a free reusable cup! Oh and did we mention every bottle made saves a baby sea turtle?! WIN WIN!
Looking for a refreshing drink during Firefly? Head over to Camp Riunite by Riunite for a cool glass of Lambrusco, or a Frozen Peach Moscato. You can guarentee you'll see us there!
While all of these drinking experiences are fun to do + who doesn't love day drinking .. we figure we should give you some helpful tips so you don't crash or cause a scene. Remeber this is supposed to be fun .. not a disaster!
Frowned upon by some, celebrated by many, and perfected by few, here’s a list of day drinking tips and tricks because we believe sharing is caring.
- Alternate drinks with waters - you don't want to be "that guy" running wildly around the festival.
- If you’re starting the day hungover, the first beer is always the hardest. Get it down as fast as possible and you will feel better. We suggest something that’s essentially water, like light beer.
- If you don’t want to only drink beer, starting with liquor and slowly phasing into beers will help you stay up all day and keep a buzz. The reverse may make you sleepy.
- Trying to stay coherent? Be sure you don’t switch between liquors. It gets you super drunk. Some call it the Russian roulette of day drinking – who knows if you’ll make it through the day.